Ernst & Young
Tax Analyst (August 2010 - August 2011)
• 1 year of experience in Individual US Taxation (Human Capital) at Ernst & Young.
• Worked for various clients.
• Experienced in preparation of Resident, Expatriate, Inpatriate, Non-Resident and Dual Status returns.
• Experienced in preparation of Tax Equalizations of all types.
• Experienced in preparation of 2350 forms for extension filing for Expats.
• Experienced in gathering missing information before starting to prepare the return.
• Worked for Engagement Management Services.
• Experienced in drafting responses for Tax Authority notices.
• Experienced in preparation of FBAR form for US tax purposes
• Used Go-System for preparation of returns.
• Used E-docs for saving final returns for global access.