To manage, co-ordinate and control subcontractors and suppliers responsible for the project and to ensure that the work performed by subcontractors conform to the project specifications/standards, SHEQ requirements and performance requirements.
Also accountable for the management of all critical project hold points, ATPs, sub-contractor handover points and post build as-build documentation.
The Site Supervisor will be based on R.S.A (Woodmead) and will be expected to work outside of S.A for long periods of time, depending on the scope and duration of the project (could vary from 3months to a year).
• Attend all relevant fibre route meetings and surveys with client and/or subcontractors.
• Supervise the complete fibre OSP works build to the required standard, and according to the specification or plan.
• Monitor the progress of the fibre works (civils, manholes, cable works, re-instatements etc) and take corrective action when required in order to keep to the project schedule.
• Liaise and consult with the project manager and supply regular feedback on the progress of OSP works, as well as risks, SHEQ and other on-site issues that need attention.
• Highlight potential on-site risks that could impact on the project adversely, pro-actively, and propose contingency plans to mitigate these risks.
• Communicate regularly and supply a weekly report to the Project Manager.
• Represent Civils as the client interface on site.
• Complete and sign a Take Over Certificate for subcontractors on completion of work.
• Complete the Acceptance Test Procedures.
• Complete the Signoff Certificate and arrange with the client for signoff of the OSP works.
• Acquire and maintain certificates, specifications and as-build drawings for project documentation.
• Monitor and update records of equipment, materials, tools, instruments and all other relevant assets.
• Communicate with subcontractors and suppliers
Please see attachment