• Greet customer upon entrance and provide exemplary service by offering help needed.
• Receive payment from customers and count money in cash drawer at the beginning of shift to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
• Stock shelves and completed accurate inventory of Tyson Foods Company store.
• Ensure check out was clean, accessible and neat for customers at all times.
• Ensured all sanitation aspects of food production facility to Tyson Foods Company standards.
• Understand procedures, chemicals, cleaners and tools needed to sanitize food production machinery and complete all work independently without danger to other or myself.
• Maintain fresh oil in fryer at all times, while making sure temperature were accurate in accordance to our procedures.
• Sustain a neat hazard free work area at all times to prevent any accidents.
• Responsible for lay out, assemble, installation, and maintain pipe systems, pipe supports, and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment used for welding.
• Provided leadership, instruction, and guidance to other craft workers in work crew.
• Maintain a neat hazard free tool room, while Moving materials and equipment to work locations and sets up work sites in a timely manner.
, Little Rock, Arkansas Years Employed: 1999-1999
• Unpacked incoming merchandise and stack products on counters and shelf.
• Maintained the corporate standards for shelf, end-cap and cooler display in a timely manner.
• Provided friendly and knowledge customer service to all clients and communicated feedback to managers.