Strategist and creative thinker who delivers exciting and consistent works driven by a passion for multidisciplinary design.
Specialist in integrated communication and emotional branding with a strong believe in a hands on approach, a solid capability to manage teams, real knowledge of materials, production techniques and visual communication. Perceptive of multi-sensorial experiences and contemporary web based tools. Easy to work with, and passionate about developing and focusing the skills of the people around me.
Above all committed to help clients to create innovative strategies and the vital tools to succeed in business, acting as a partner and aiming for lasting results.
With more than a decade of experience in the design industry, my creative direction skills spring from product design and interior design and have developed through branding, graphic design, and identity projects. Several years of practice in commercial photography complete my capability to manage complex projects, from concept to delivery.
• The Big Book of Logos #5, Harper-Collins Publishers, New York, 2007 (Seven branding projects)
• New Urban Elements, Links International, Spain, 2006 (Four industrial design products)
• Global Corporate Identity 3, Harper-Collins Publishers, New York, 2006 (8 awards and published logo and corporate identity projects)
• 100%LightPower, Almerico de Angelis, Milano, 2005 (Three industrial design products)
• Wine museum Frascati, DETAILS nr.01, A&C Publishing, Korea, 2007
• Mel Dans lighting, DOMUS nr.882, Editoriale Domus SpA, Milano, 2005
• Wine museum Frascati, FLARE Architectural Magazine nr.40, Editrice Habitat Srl, Milano, 2005
• Mel Dans lighting, Luce e Design nr. 4, Tecniche Nuove, Milano, 2004