Photos (Albertex Photography www.albertexphoto.com) from Shannon and David’s wedding ceremony, which I co-officiated with Father Court Moore, on Sunday 3/17, at the couple’s favorite bar, Hat Tricks in Lewisville, Texas.
I will officiate your interfaith wedding, same sex wedding or commitment ceremony, without conditions. I co-officiate with non-Jewish clergy and officiate on Friday night or on Saturday. I will leave child rearing decisions to you. I will…Vouchers
I will officiate your interfaith wedding, same sex wedding or commitment ceremony, without conditions. I co-officiate with non-Jewish clergy and officiate on Friday night or on Saturday. I will leave child rearing decisions to you. I will officiate at any location you are both comfortable with, including a church. I will use theistic or non-theistic language, and will not dictate to you or the other officiant, what he or she can and cannot mention when it comes to God's name. I will travel anywhere you need me to go (in the U.S. and abroad) to officiate your interfaith wedding.
• Organized speaking engagements and fair days to highlight the work of United Way and its supported agencies
• Spoke and made tasks at United Way meetings at multiple companies
• Collected pledge forms and money
• Created and teach tailor made popular courses entitled "How the People of the Book Read It" and "Jews and Judaism in Modern Israel"
• Advised CEO and development manager on prioritizing grant applications to maximize funding.
• Aided development manager in grant research, writing and submission to dozens of foundations to fund fiscal year 2011.
• Founded start-up, which to date has provided officiation for more than 160 interfaith couples in or from 10 countries and 28 states. Generates $45,000 annually.
• Designed, built and maintain website. Search engine optimized to #1 on Google.
• Provide additional resources for interfaith couples through partnership with international non-profit www.interfaithfamily.com
• Educate and build partnerships with fellow clergy, and advocate on behalf of couples.
• Helped more than 500 consumers, educating and helping them enroll in debt settlement.
• Generated on average $600,000 in projected fees per month.
• Helped clients deal with stresses associated with the process, and “saved” them from cancelling.
• Guided learning and operations through growth period of 30% and school move to $27M campus.
• Increased enrollment by building relationships with multiple stakeholders.
• Recruited, hired and mentored teachers, helping them continuously improve learning.
• Partnered with Boston based non-profit to bring Harvard professor to Dallas to train educators from five schools to teach interactive technologically innovative cultural curriculum.
• Led day school and supplemental school teams in developing curricula and corresponding metrics to measure achievement, leading to improvement in learning for 90% of students and greater ROI.
• With $40,000 raised, improved services for at risk students with special needs, by hiring expert to provide targeted services for children, and by organizing annual workshop for educators.
• Using class grades and IOWA test scores, created individualized learning programs, in partnership with families, to address and monitor the needs of each student.
• Recruited post college age rabbinic scholars for year of service, and partnered them with educational organizations and institutions throughout the community.
• Delivered targeted, well attended and ongoing adult study programs for college students, communal professionals, doctors, clergy and school principals, per curricula developed in partnership with each constituency.
• Established close partnership with local foundation, which resulted in a $20,000 (15% of budget) annual grant.
Tank Gunner, Israel Defense Force, Armored Corps, 401st Brigade, 52nd Battalion (1991-1994).