Carol Kamau is a HR Consultant motivated to encourage the youth to get and maintian gainful employment in and out of the Kenyan borders.
She has for the past 2 years been counselling and offering advise to fresh graduates on how to succeed in the first and second interviews/impressing the interviewer, how to observe and respect the heirachy of command in organizations and encourage learning in the new work place. This will help the employee broaden his horizons and develop his career and become an asset to the company.
• Responsible for client services and follow up.
• Venturing and come up with new strategies for penetrating the Kenyan market.
• Ensure client satisfaction and continued business.
• Ensure my executives are well equipped and trained in the new marketing methods being used currently and also coordinating the marketing activities,
• Developing and evaluating of marketing strategies and financial aspects of the product with my immediate bosses,
consulting with different contacts to gain more advice and tips regarding our products among others.
introduction and follow up of new accounts to Peoplelink, bringing new business and representing the company in different functions and activities,maintaining good public relations with the different market segments.