Web Data Analyst (February 2011 - March 2011)
Sole web analyst within the organisation, taking full responsibility for delivering actionable analytics to the full range of internal stakeholders.
Analysis of customer, revenue, site performance and traffic data using Omniture web analytics, Google analytics and webmaster tools, SQL and various other systems to deliver Daily, Weekly and Monthly "heartbeat" reports with commentary and insight.
Co-ordinate with Marketing and Development and Product departments to maintain a chronology of site development and external events that impact traffic.
Now more than 12 years old, 192.com specializes in aggregating public and private databases on people and businesses and making those databases available for consumers and businesses to search online.
The Web Analytics Boutique
Freelance Web Data Analyst (January 2010 - Present)
Advise small business how to install Google Analytics, how to run PPC and improve SEO, provide adhoc reports
eCommerce Insight Analyst (January 2008 - January 2010)
·Design, own and manage all aspects of web tracking, Analytics, and reporting across all websites and digital channels
·Provide information regarding all online sales, acquisitions, retention, customer experience and commercial activities, enabling performance to be effectively measured and monitored
·Generate innovative insights from Analysis, communicate results effectively and work across functions to drive actionable results.
·Deliver an improved understanding of online customer activity, interaction, site usage
·Work closely with external suppliers to implement a strong measurement and change management process to ensure all chance activity is driven by ROI
·Work closely with acquisition, CRM and affiliate management to ensure all appropriate reporting needs are supplied
·Define new and relevant Key Performance Indicators
·Review effectiveness of team and business wide KPIs
Supply Chain Analyst (September 2007 - January 2008)
• Check weekly-automated releases to supplies on over 350 parts.
• Data integrity monitoring, shortage identification.
• Working closely with scheduling clerks to make sure sufficient steel of correct quality is available in warehouse for immediately delivery.
• If this process is not monitored closely there is a possibility of a plant stoppage and a loss of 2Mil per day.
• Build up close relationship with suppliers to make sure promises of deliveries are made and sufficient stock is in warehouse.
• Update of CMMS database for new parts (metal coils and blank parts) relay information of changes between suppliers and plant.
Marketing Analyst (April 2007 - July 2007)
Produce a suite of Key performance indicator reports. Analyse trends and provide conclusions where necessary.
· Segmentation understanding, analysis and ongoing development.
· Campaign analysis; provide adhoc reports for various part of a diverse business, Sportsbook, Poker, casino, games and Bingo
· Production of Customer surveys using Survey Monkey.
· Assistant project manager – Gathering requirements and development of reports for new data warehouse
Software used – SQL Toad, MSExcel, MSAccess, Online research Software, Oracle Discoverer
Senior MI Analyst (July 2005 - December 2006)
Senior MI Analyst
· Exposure to collating and evaluating MI acquired from various sources
· Ability to analyse complex data using appropriate techniques.
· Business analysis skills to be able to convert business requirements into meaningful reporting
· Project Management skills for implementing new systems
· Good communication skills where required to be able to develop requirements and provide information both verbally and in writing
· Excellent time management skills
· Strong commercial awareness
· Flexible approach
· Extensive knowledge of spreadsheets with experience in Excel, Word, Access and Power Point
· Produce a suite of KPIs. Investigate trends and provide conclusion
Manager team of 4 junior analysts in remote sites around Manchester and Belfast. 1:1, development, APR, recruitment enforcement of S.L.A.'s, regular team updates and meeting.
Marketing Data Analyst (October 2003 - July 2005)
· Develop existing bespoke data base liaising with external provider to augment capabilities
· Produce a suite of Key performance indicator reports.
· Analyse trends and provide conclusions where necessary.
· Segmentation understanding, analysis and ongoing development.
· Web Analytics – Touch Clarity Tool
· Provide Adhoc reports for various part of a diverse business, such as Poker, Casino and Sportsbook.
· Co-ordinate any online (multiple languages) and focus group research produce in depth reports on findings and conclusions.
· Liaising and negotiating with external Providers on cost and services.
Software used – SQL, Excel, Online research Software, Cyber Bos, MS Outlook, Touch Clarity web reporting tool. Toad.
Sales Operations Analyst-EMEA (August 2000 - October 2002)
· The development and continual enhancement of Sales operations reporting tools for 20 territory manager with over 100 sales managers in UK, Netherlands, Ireland and South Africa, providing updated information on a very tight deadline on a weekly basis.
· Provide training for individuals and groups on the use of Sales reports
· Provide Sale Key Performance reports for Director of Sales Operations and senior managers.
· Attend weekly conference calls to interpret data as required.
· Cover for Senor Analyst in Paris to provide reports and support for Europe and Emerging markets for Head Office in USA.
· Achievement - Nominated and received Sales Operations award for outstanding commitment to the teams and IBM, also received an excellent performance appraisal for 2001 – 2001
Financial Analyst (January 2000 - August 2000)
Produce reports for senior accountant and Director
Analyst data and provide conclusions based on findings
Achievements – received an award for updating non-millennium compatible software and rewrite over 120 complex macros within very short time period within Business Objects.
Awarded – Highest annual performance appraisal within the team for 1999 - 2000
Software used – Business Objects, Excel,
Customer Service Specialist (March 1990 - December 1999)
Call Centre Manager - Train and guide team of managers.
Team Manager for 15+ temping staff in customer services inbound telephone call centre
Dealing with complains verbally and written when escalated. Monitoring calls, logging stats, understanding centre and team targets, conveying information to team through team initiatives, meetings and 1:1’s
Represent BT at major sporting and political events setting up Media centres and immediate telephone access for reporters and photographers, liaising with event organisers and various internal departments.
Worked within the corporate department dealing with high-level clients including major councils, UPS, Amex, Police, and BBC dealing with high-level clients.
Trainer – Development, schedule and train new Oracle based billing system to over 300 staff and managers.