Management Consultant (January 2010 - Present)
1) Formulate Community Development Analysis and Implementation Framework by researching existing NGO business operations.
2) Formalized and executed Monitoring and Evaluation Project for non-profit organization
3) Strategized and formulated Business Model and architecture for Entrepreneurial Incubator including Central Service Center;
4) Building synergistic business partner relationships;
5) Development and implementation of Business Plans;
6) Strategized and implemented Business Transformation Projects
Management Consultant (February 2009 - January 2010)
Consulted in respect of the following;
a) Technical and business knowledgement in support of development and implementation of business applications;
b) Policies and procedures required to establish effective service and support operations to support donors, suppliers and clients.
Program Manager (June 2006 - March 2010)
1) Managed, guided and implemented the outsourcing of Department of Education ICT Services into SITA Service Processes via an Incorporation Agreement and Service Level Agreement. Once implemented then managed ongoing operations which included the establishment and operations of a Data Center.
2) Contract managed the nationwide implementation of Oracle e-Business Solution with RFID Technology for the Drug Supply Management for the Department Of Health. Other sub projects included:
a) Business Alignment and Business Process Review
b) Development and implementation of post implementation support and service delivery infrastructures.
c) Formulized Business Continuity Program and architecture for disaster recovery
Enterprise Architect & Project Manager (January 2005 - July 2006)
1) Analysis and design of Local and Foreign Donor Management System at Dept. of Provincial and Local Government;
2) Project Managed national audit to assess the state and readiness of Performance Management Systems implemented at all Municipalities in South Africa
Gauteng Shared Service centre
Enterprise Content Management Consultant (March 2004 - January 2005)
Formulate, architected and partially implemented an Enterprise Content Management Strategies and Solutions for the Gauteng Provincial Government
Enterprise Architect (January 2000 - February 2004)
Consulting to National Prosecuting Authority
1) Designed, developed and implemented Business and Information Architecture;
2) Formulated Knowledge Management Strategy and Framework;
3) Formulated and implemented integrated Call Center with Line-of-Business Systems
Sasol International Services Limited
Projects Manager Information Management (January 1987 - January 1992)
Developed and implemented Office Automation and Management Information strategies and solutions within the greater Sasol Group on behalf of IT Division.
Projects Manager Information Management (January 1987 - January 1993)