Receives and record payments from clients
• Performs other duties of a similar nature or level of accounting.
• Handles incoming calls or inquiries from prospective customers or clients
• Assists customers effectively by solving customer disputes
• Discusses programs/courses offered by the school and ensures customer satisfaction
• Tactfully handles confrontational or stressful interactions with the public
• Accurately captures customer information and input in the database their information if they are taking a class.
* Maintains up-to-date billing system
* Follows up, collection and allocation of payments
* Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
* Reconciles accounts receivable
* Monitors customer account details for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
* Maintains accounts receivable customer files
* Follows established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc
* Prepares bank deposits
* Investigates and resolves customer queries
* Processes adjustments
* Organizes a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
* Communicates with customers via phone, email, or mail
SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM, Main Office, Quezon City, Philippines
• Assisted the Section Head in developing and recommending for approval the section's strategies, policies, plans and budget.
• Prepared audit plans for audit areas, including logistics required and time table of the projects.
• Implemented audit plans, discussed and presented audit reports, comments and recommendations to Management.
• Ensured strict compliance with the company's policies and internal control procedures while maintaining the highest level of service quality.
• Prepared internal reports required by management and other departments of the Company.
• Assisted in supervising the Salary Loans Division of the Department.
• Conducted seminars regarding the tape/diskette project of posting member loans repayments whenever the Senior Management Specialist is not available.
• Assisted members in their queries regarding their salary, calamity, educational and stock investments.
• Reviewed the accomplishment reports of the Section.
Conducts seminars regarding the tape/diskette project of posting member loans repayments.
• Helps process the diskettes submitted by the members for posting in the member subsidiary ledger.
• Assists members in their queries regarding their salary, calamity, educational and stock investments.
• Prepares accomplishment reports of the section for submission to the Division Chief.
• Reviews, organizes and presents to the Department Head summaries of reports, incoming communications, memoranda, status of pending matters and others, indicating priorities.
• Directs, coordinates, and supervises the activities of the administrative staff on matters relevant to the function of the Department.
• Reviews accomplishment reports, budget proposals, requests and other matters and recommends appropriate action to the Department Head.
• Coordinates and monitors projects undertaken by the Department.
• Drafts correspondence, memoranda, and other written materials for the Department Head.
• Assists members/clients on queries regarding social security.
• Sorts and files housing loan receipts, housing loan folders and other documents.
• Computes and posts fire insurance, mortgage redemption insurance and monthly amortization payments of housing loan members.
• Assists housing loan members on queries regarding their housing loan and other matters.