Freelance stylist for a variety of commercial shoots including including Burberry, Tommy Hilfiger, Drapers and Damons, and Verizon
Worked with production companies including Stardust Visions, GE Projects, and Scripted Consulting
Styled VIPs and celebrities for TV shows and press showings.
eBay Motor's World's Fastest Car Show
• Managed the Showroom Diary by organizing all client appointments, including walk-throughs, VIP visits, meetings, and events within the showroom.
• Assisted the Showroom Manager to ensure the highest customer service standards are maintained within the Horseferry Showroom and are aligned with the Burberry Experience / Showroom Policies.
• As an ambassador for the company, I escorted clients from reception into the showroom offering assistance during their visit to solely ensure they have a smooth and positive experience.
• Collaborated with the VIP Services Coordinator to ensure celebrity visits and fittings run efficiently.
• Created, updated and altered the daily appointment floor plans by allocating tables in all the Men’s, Women’s, and Non-Apparel Showrooms under pressured deadlines.
• Adapted and collaborated closely with other divisions within the company namely reception, hospitality, visual merchandising and production.
• Assisted with the set-up and break down of the markets, including stock take.
• Organized and maintained Showroom to reflect designer and brand vision. (Expertise being in Womenswear)
• Assisted sales managers and their clients during appointments within the selling seasons.
• Off season assisted with the preparation of Look Book, Ad Campaign, and Still Life Shoot.
• Assisted VM Manager in a new venture to display Childrenswear.
• Assisted the VM team with the AW09 VM guidelines.