Thomas Assessments was my first employer and first step towards my business learning. Fortunately I end up in the right organization to learn about Entrepreneurship. Directly or Indirectly Mr. Sundara Rajan a down to earth and ready to share knowledge kind of person taught me various aspects of business. This is an organization with some key focus on Team Work, Effective and Efficient way of business development, Knowledge partner and Customer Delight. I was very fortunate to have Mr. Harish Mahadevan as my first boss, as I learnt implementation of emotional intelligence from him.
- New Business Development.
- Key Account Management.
- Training on DISC to the clients.
- Consulting - Recruitment, Training need identification, Internal Promotions, Succession planning, Team Assessment.
- Administration of psychometric tools. (Administer, Report Generation etc)
- Counseling to the students for right career choice.
- Coordination in Assessment/Development Centers.
- Coordination in Certification Workshop conduct.
My second job Ma Foi Consulting Solutions limited was altogether a different experience for me. My key role was business development. Here I learnt more focused approach in terms of right market identification, find the current prospect, use funnel for sales approach, proper follow up, relationship building and convert them into a final clients.
Mr. Kalpesh Vohra was my reporting manager, a very focused, sharp, knowledgeable and intelligent business development person. I was business development person for following services:-
- Payroll Outsourcing.
- Statutory Compliance Outsourcing.
- Organization Structure
- Job Description
- Performance Management Systems
- Compensation Benchmarking
- Salary structuring/Restructuring
- Employee Engagement Surveys
- Competency Mapping+ Assessment/Development Centers.